4

Padan Muka!!!

Posted by Eliz on 11:05 PM
And so i rushed back to my headhunter land last friday as i was rushing from office to the airport. Good thing i can check in at KL Sentral and took the KLIA Express... that would make live easier. With that i manage to catch my plane straight to my brother in law long house. I have never been there... 

The reason why i went there is its my sister's wedding reception on the husband side.. so thinking i should support my sister coz other sibs cant make it.. i flew there to reunite my parents, cousins,aunt & uncle.. not forgetting my niece and nephew.. The whole 3 days experience there is unforgetable.. i will share it on my next post.. 

On sunday, i say goodbye to everyone and my sister+her husband send me to the airport.. off course coming back to kl.. they will stuff me with lots of stuff.. especially my brother wants lots of things. Siegh... his things are more than my stuff... and he keep on telling me he need that thing to do a "Gawai" Open house at Penang... So again this weekend i will be occcupied traveling to the north.

I've pack the cecaluk, belacan, rice, sour cucumber,tuak etc... and im all packed up and ready to go. Once i reach the airport.. i check in my luggage containing these item... and so i waited at the departure hall where i received a phone call.. 

A: Can i speak with MS............

Me: Speaking..

A: Can you come down for a second, there's problem with ur luggage..

(During this time im scared to death.. coz suddenly think of ppl putting drugs in my bag without me realizing it and i rush down.. it was 30 mins before departure)

A: Ms... your botol tuak pecah la.. you need to change ur bag .. we cannot check this in coz its smelly... or u just throw ur bag away..

Me: What?  U want me to throw my bag away??? U want me to throw my other things away too??

A; No, you can buy another bag at the shop and put it in..

And so i rushed and run, bought 2 new bag and repack... ( apperently the tuak bottle not pecah just the cap is not tight.. so i wrapped it again nicely and pack it and rush back to check in.. another person was at the check in counter, Mr. B)

B: Eh! Boleh cepat sikit ka? Gate mau tutup

Me: Sabar.. jap jap (as i was checking i was talking on the phone as well)

B: Saya boleh tunggu tapi gate tak boleh,, cepat sikit bagi ticket (with a rude tone)

Me: (High pitch) Am i not giving it to you now?

B: (still with rude tone) eh... bukan salah saya u punya beg pecah... you suppose to pack nicely..

Me: (Higher pitch) yang you people main buang kenapa? You should handle with care.. clearly you guys main campak ajer.. ignorekan fragile sign!

B: You marah saya kenapa? Bukan salah saya (getting ruder)

Me: (Highest pitch) Saya marah you coz you trigger my boiling point! Kalo you diam and buat kerja you ... you tak kan kena marah... taknak kena marah,.. diamlah! Buat kerja sendiri!!

Then B just kept quiet... then after he checked in my luggage i quickly run upstairs and manage to catch the plane.. in my head.. in that kind of tense situation.. he shouldnt trigger anything like that.. can dah kena sebijik.!! Padan muka kena amukan puaka aku!!

Hahahahahaah

|

4 Comments


jangan marah eliz, sabor sabor. kira 1 to 10 sambil breathe in and out. :OP


Cool! you flight strait transported you to the steps of your BIL long house.

I think Mr. B was actually trying to ask for some sip on the tuak, or actually he had already taken some. That explained his 'gentle' manner toward you :)


Mizz N: Tak larat nak sabar time tuh...


Dr. Sam: Heheheh it's just chain of reaction, his 'gentle' manner had triggered my defensive mechanism for me to strike back. But off course it will triger his defense system and strike back and i have no choice but to defet him and claim my territory (muhahaha)


aku takut kalau jaq mengamuk...i can imagine ur face that time....larikkkkk...heheheh sabar jaq...itu dugaan menahan marah namanya

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.