3

Family

Posted by Eliz on 8:55 PM
I called my mom last few days.. and i gotta admit i dont my parents that much. The reason :

Nak melarikan diri dari tanggungjawab 
- coz everytime i call mesti tanya dah isi keja gomen blom.. huhuhu penat nak tepis.

When i called her few days ago after many many years of  her nag to ask me to fill up the SPA.. finally i isi la.. now just waiting for exam...which i dont know when its coming.. Again the conversation, she stressed about that.. i told her i already fill up..what you want me to do.. we just have to wait for the interview calling... Then she said good.. hahah my mom.. she's a very persistent lady and will get things done her way.. Way da go mom!! 

She informed  me that my other grandpop is in the hospital due to elderly sickness.. and she said she dont know how much longer he can hold.. My grandpop is about 90++.. After nag nag, my mom finally ask.. eh why you call? Lol.. and i answered simply call, cannot meh?? And she laugh and tell me well you should call more often!

Then it hit me rite to my brain... how many of us actually forget or purposely not to call or text our family to check on them.  When we're facing hard time & stress, we're trying so hard to get rid of it by going to yoga for peace when actually you can call your family and they can give you peace instanly. 

That's how i felt... although i will argue and shout and the end of the day i feel calm.. gratefull coz i have a home, a family that still there for me.. and eventhough i am the black sheep of the family.. i know that its me who made my self a black sheep (middle child sydrome la). Family that shape me for what i am now... and i'm blessed to have parents, elder brothers and younger sisters that is not only a family but also as my friends. Im lucky to have unorthodox parent & siblings to support each other.. 
 

|

3 Comments


yep true tepon mama masa stress mesti gumbira balik, tapi mak aku nye bebelan pasal 'sila berjimat-cermat' dan 'jaga diri' itu is too much to comprehend espesellly selepas bersuka ria hidup bujang kat KL ini di mana orang semua tak jaga tepi kain kita. despite that, i tahan je with my mum's ceramah.


jackie...aku nk sgt jumpa ko. tp skrng keadaan x mangizinkan. sorry je....misss u so much


Miz N :eheheh true enough Mz N...

OOMM : Patut la aku call tak pernah angkat.. cet macam hampeh.. hahaah tak per takper.. skrg nieh pun ko tgh demam kan... tak nak jumpa ko lagi :P tunggu ko baik yek..

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.