2

Gatal

Posted by Eliz on 7:14 PM
Hahahaahah... pernah tak korg rasa tension ketika driving.. kaki gatal? :p aku dah lama nak buat post nieh... ahahah.... Kaki gatal pastuh kena drive laju and susah nak garu.. garu pakai kaki sebelah tak puas.. kena garu pakai tangan gak..

Heheheeh when i was an adolescent, i saw my dad driving with muka tension, and keep on tergaru2 kaki.. so i ask him what's wrong and he tld me his feet are itchy and he's using the kasut kerja yang bertutup tuh. So i laugh at him... then with serious tone, he look at me and said, " Do you think its funny? It's annoying & itchy.. i can't concentrate".. Then i terus diam la.. kena sound sebijik camtuh... 

Growing up, tht issue had passed by until one incident remind me of my dad... Hahaha it was my turn to have itchy feet.. and seriously tension sbb tak leh berenti nak garu.. pastuh keta byk laju.. eheeheheheh....and ever since i ask my friend if they ever had itchy feet...and what they do.. They just tell me.. "dah gatal,garu jer la" sambil tak memperdulikan sangat my question..

Hehehe i guess they dont know tht itchy feet have sentimental value to me...  :P

|

2 Comments


aku benci kalau kegatalan tu garuk camne pun gatal gak. dulu masa aku sekolah garuk kaki kena gigit nyamuk sampai bercalar-calar kaki. oooo dahla panas dan nyamuk lagi.


hahahah kesiann :P

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.