0

Don't Put Potpourri!!!

Posted by Eliz on 1:01 AM
Last Sunday, i was walking at The Curve, jalan-jalan.. then i saw this really lovely potpourri and i showed it to my friend and suddenly, the voice and the face change and become so sour. It goes like this la the cerita... ahahah

Me: Eh! Potpouri la (sambil angkat and show it to her face)

My friend: Put that thing away from me! Don't every put potpourri in your house or any dead things.. like dried flower bouquet. (with very serious & stern voice)

Me: Why????

My friend: Its no good luck!

Me: Where did u heard this kind of thing?

My friend: Chinese...

Me: But we are not chinese!!

My friend: Don't care! while babeling..

I was so annoyed by her. I mean the way she say stuff.. i wonder what's going through her head.. But i mean i have never heard anything abt potpourri stuff like that.. I like potpourri by the way,.. seigh!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.