0

Sokong Islam Anda Selamat

Posted by Eliz on 10:03 PM
This entry might be a bit sensitive.. but i can't help myself posting this. This happen few days ago as i was driving.. and stop at traffic light.. on my left side i saw one rather intriguing car sticker.. saying "SOKONG ISLAM, ANDA SELAMAT" and to be honest, i think its rather provoking and that is the 1st time i saw somthing that will bug my mind.

I understand we're living in multicutural bla bla.. and i think im quite liberal, regardless what religion you are.. im ok to be friends with..but tht sticker really do offend me.. what if someone put a sticker on their car says. "SOKONG HINDU,ANDA SELAMAT" or vice versa.. i think that would cost quite a hype.. this things are sensitive to me..

So i think ppl should be aware of that and be sensitive and not posting something provoking like that..

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.