3

KFC & CREDIT CARD

Posted by Eliz on 11:58 PM
This just happen during lunch hour as i was rushing out to go to get something.. and my type.. i dont usually check how much i left in wallet. It really funny how my mind works... like for example today, i have cash but left it inside my blazer pocket.

And i went to the mall jolly and see some stuff.. then as i realize its 2pm already and i havent got food. So i rush to the nearest KFC.. good thing i rush there and not MCD.. ahahah the reason is coz i DONT have ENOuGH Cash :P

As i ordered at KFC then i open my purse and realize i only have RM7!!! And my meal is RM9.45... and im panicking coz the girl already punch in the orders and putting the order for me.. then i keep on telling her.. , "Dik tak cukup duit la... you terima tak card". 

Then she kindda ignore me and i was panicking counting my syilling too. Then i said..."Dik tak cukup duit la.. u terima card tak?" Then she smile at me... and said "Yes"

Thank you!!! Thank you KFC for accepting credit card.. so i ask her what card does they take, and i've showed her all the plastics i have.. then she pointed 1 card...

Heheheeh i was embarrassed coz i use card to buy KFC.. ahahah and second thing I was short of cash... and this incident happen to me alot of time too... Which i will share next time..But for the time being... i'm already full with the KFC...

Thank you KFC! MCD...when are u guys goona take Credit Card? Hahahaha and i know banks love me coz i've just help their sales by "hutang" with them... huhuhuhuh

|

3 Comments


hoi.....guna kedit kad lagi...
mkn ayam je pun. gila ka apa


tak sangka KFC amek kad. wahaha.


NY: Aku tak giler... tapi masalahnyer dlm purse aku ada 7 hinggit!!! Aku suruh depa cancel order tapi buat tak tau jer kat aku.. tsk tsk... Lagipun duit aku ada kat poket blazer dlm opis.. huhuhu

Mizzy N: Aku pun terkejut mangkuk hahahaahaah

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.