3

MLM

Posted by Eliz on 8:18 PM
Recently i notice there's lots of health product that sell their product via MLM. And today, i've there's my boss guest was trying to get me to join MLM. One thing i notice.. MLM people usually are fire up with spirit, pleasant & most important they know how to talk.

And im telling you, this guy he really know how to sell his product and trying to get me to join his group. The thing is, not that i dont want to join MLM.. its a good melting pot to meet and to do networking coz you never know when it comes handy.

But i hate talking to people.. i mean i do talk alot but im not a people person when it comes to business. And it's proven.. i've tried consultancy post before and i knew it coz i hate to accommodate clients needs... i want people to accommodate my needs.. ehehehe (berlagak pulak).. yes i know i've been told i really am good at talking and thus its my strength to join this kind of industry.

But i rather sit back, and be talking to my office mate and not to other people.. heheh i know im the typical lazy person..I was motivated before till i realize.. new behavior will take months to shape as it has been developed & we are comfortable with what we have.

So MLM, really for the time being im not interested to join,, maybe in the future... 

Id still like to keep the opportunity open.



|

3 Comments


MLM people are so optimistic, it's like we can smell them 20 metres away especially with their ear to ear smile.

I am still anti-MLM and will be one for a long time.


MLM - Menjual Larut Malam! Walk the path before, gained many experience, met many interesting people. Past my time already.


MZ N: tag me in your boat! heheh penat nak say no to MLM peeps

Dr.Sam: haha thanks! Now i know another MLM meaning! But which is true... like i can see at MLM centre around 11pm there are still peeps...

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.