2

Back After Long Hiatus

Posted by Eliz on 10:13 PM
Yes hopefully this time i will stick to my routine and keep on writing here.. maybe coz i dont have anything interesting to write and my live has been riding on the bored lane...yeee haaa... Yeah nothing exciting recently except for one thing..

I know my obession with my nephew is growing strong.. all i could think about is going to the north to visit my 10 year old month nephew.. i guess that what you call the joy of the 1st born nephew.. eheheh

I know i talk alot of him to other friends and it does give signal to my friends that dont know me that much.. stating this is it.. That i am ready to settle down and to have kids on my own...

Whoaaaa.... ok i maybe obses with my nephew but i am not ready to have my own kids or to settle down... i mean look at this way.. i enjoy playing with my nephew but to change his diapers, trying to understand what he wants when he cries i still cant cope with that yet..

And so i explain to my friends, and somehow they hard to believe it.. haish.. maybe if they know me better.. i still like the joy of being not married.. to be able to go here and there.. but i guess i wont understand the joy of having my own kids till i have one.. so hold tight,, im wishing all the best for myself that maybe one day i will be able to experience married live.. but till now im livin' la vida loca

|

2 Comments


Welcome back. Hope everything turn up good for you.


thanks doc! feels good to be back too..

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.