4

My 1st attempt making Cekodok

Posted by Eliz on 5:39 PM
Banyak-banyak type of cooking... it never occur to me to make cekodok, yes i think coz im not a big fan of that coz of the name remind me of the slimy KODOK.. hahahahaah.... sama like OTAK-OTAK... i dont eat otak2 till i was in my 20's coz somehow i think its gross to eat mushy prawn brain... but then again... i like it now.. coz now that i know its not made from any part of living BRAIN.. hahhaha

And so, i get an assistance from OOMY teaching me how to make cekodok... apparently it is quite easy and walla i did it last nite!
It's as easy as making goreng pisang... and Mizz N tolong melantak the cekodok... she said its quite sweet... sorry Mizz N.. 1st attempt!!!

I feel butterflies flying coz i knw how to make cekodok...hahahahaha poyos gilerrr

|

4 Comments


hek eleh....dpt buat cokodok pun riuh 1 malaysia...

-ida


prawn lembek itu cucur.

cucur aka cekodok is more solid.

kat rumah aku panggil jemput2 oo.

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.