2

Friends with Benefit + HEadache

Posted by Eliz on 12:34 AM
Ades.. petang petang buta macam nieh.. i suddenly got headache.. really heavy one.. but i still proceed to tidy up work..Finance have been giving me headache.. and its something new to me ..especially the process + meeting with boss demand.. Penat kapla otak..

Tak larat.,. so i will sambung my kerja esok.. ahahah and on top of that.. i've been calling customer service for some assistance on my work la.. Celaka customer service perangai cam sial.. i've asked nicely and she answer me with a high tone voice.. and i was damn in bitch! Aku dah la sakit kepala.. buat high pitch lagi kat aku.. memang nak kena... as it goes.. i explain to her what i want and she insist of pitching up her voice.. so what i did is i be sacarstic with her la at 1st.. if she don't get it then i tembak la.. again.. she make donno and high pitch.. and i figure i have headache and i dont want this bitch to be talking with me.. so i transfer the line and spoke to a more pleasant person... at least that lower my temper...

Then..my friend call... Ask to hang out together.. i mean its ok.. but still he insist of asking me out and doing things i dont like,.. like you know la..... then i said la.. I DON'T DO FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT... i have no idea who invented that! To me its really ridicolous... what! you can just use someone for your own goods then when just just do whatever you want!

Anyways.. i guess there really are people over there that using other people for thier own sake and satisfaction.. May god bless thier soul.. hahahaha physco tak??

Ngeh Ngeh

|

2 Comments


aku baru jadi biatch beberapa hari lepas. aku angkat satu fon yang jarang orang call ni. dia cakap tak clear so aku tanya dlm bi nak cakap dgn sapa. tapi asyik duk tanya ni kedai ke menda, yang cakap ni chinese ke indian? pastu aku cakap la ni opis dan terus dia cakap bm dan bengang2 plak. pastu dia kata bad servis. gi mamposlah, aku jadi biatch. tapi selalu mesra tau.


aku tak penah jd biotch, maklumle keje ngn bapak orang.

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.