3

Dream Guy

Posted by Eliz on 3:56 AM
Girls.. have you ever had a guy that you dont even know that you are actually dreaming of it?Well at first i didnt know but now its getting clear to me... a dream guy... To me this is my dream guy... wheter i will ever get him for real or not.. let it be.. coz i have blast dreaming about everything with this person.. person who's turning my world upside down... just a dream that i want to turn into reality.. Where is the fairy god mother when i need her the most?!

Darn.. why are u helping Cinderella only? I need some help here too... hahahh turn this dream guy into reality... no no.. not pinocchio! I dont want that wodden boy.. sorry eh.. i think ur cute but i want this guy! ahahah... Help.. anyone want to offer thier magic wand?

HAr.. har

|

3 Comments


ni cam awek ko je jac.


ngeh..ngeh.. ader magic wand tak? pinjammm


nanti aku tanya darling harry aku pasal magic wand (tak paham sebenarnya apa itu magic wand)

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.