1

Its Friday Again

Posted by Eliz on 12:25 AM
Yes!! Its friday again!! To make it more exicting.. its Friday the 13th!! Har..har... harr... Okies well.. my morning didnt start good.. My bf call and wake me up early but ngeh ngeh id sleep back and wake up late!!!

Hahahah then, i found of my bedsheet is spilling with my period overflow.. okies that doesnt sounds nice.. then i was stuck at traffic at federal highway.!! Come on' 9 am?? People!! What time are you going to work?? Federal highway suppose to be jammed up around 8.30am! lol .. anyways.. guess its not my day.. i reach office at 10am.. then i was really busy like tornado.. hhuhuuh aha! then i receive a distrubing mail during my lunch time and make me cant consetrate!! tsk tsk.. guess friday really is not my day!!

Then then... well the point is.. Friday sucks!!

har har...Happy friday the 13th!

|

1 Comments


kejap lagi kita mkn pulut mangga ye

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.