0

Pasar Malam

Posted by Eliz on 4:27 AM
Today.. i think for the very 1st time... i explore pasar malam like really really go into it. Before when you talk about pasar malam... usually i just get ready made food and grocery i usually get from Jusco. Anyways.. today i was thinking yeah why not try to do some grocery there...

I brace myself and bought me a whole chicken.. although im not really sure to get it consider the fact the chicken is at open place and i dont know wheter flies had landed there. Another thing is the lady.. she didnt use glove when she pick up the chicken i choose and i ask her to help me to cut the whole chicken.. And i was thinking.. what am i doing?? Lol anyways, she gave me the chicken and return my balance and i was reluctant to hold the plastic bag and also the money coz she didnt wash her hand after chopping it. And i was like omg... what have i done.. i never bought chicken.. raw like this before and usually if i want to get chicken at the mall.. i'll get the parts that had been chop.. Im not being a diva here but i was not use to buy raw food. My parents do that... And i think im the only in the family who have the "geli" problem.

Then i continue walking and get some ready made food and veggie.. and i was thinking.. hey maybe i should get the fish and clam.. so there i go again.. getting fish and i was like thinking again twice.. the fish... how am i goona take it.. there's no plastic like Jusco!! So i hold the tail and i was eiw eiw.. i mean its so obvious that im not use to that kind of situation.. so lucky the seller help me.. i just have to point and i choose. And i ask him to chop of the head, pull the intestine out.. Again.. im trying to adjust and i think i have made some improvement.

Last month i bought fish and i pull out the intenstine using glove and i close my eyes.. coz "geli".. but i didnt chop the head.. then when i cook it and wanna eat it.. i become "takut" again coz i think the eyeball roll at me.. yikes!!! Now i remember i prefer headless fish.. lol .. I guess because as i was growing up im not expose to this things.. i remember my mom or my dad will take care of it and i just have to cook it.. so i dont have to see.. but i mean the "geliness" apply to me.. coz i can see my other sibs have no prob with it

Another factor added to that is when i use to stay with my x-bf, he's a hygienic person in terms of handling raw food.. so it kindda rub to me.. coz we will always buy parts at Jusco and he don't fancy pasar malam. The only pasar malam we go is at Bangsar to get the fruits! heheh By the way the fruits there are to die for.. Its cheap and have quality.. not like what they sell in supermarket...

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.