2

Grocery Grieve

Posted by Eliz on 7:53 PM
Well ... yesterday as usual, i went and do my grocery for monthly stock. As i was picking up some stuff.. and i realise something!! How on earth am i goona carry this things back to my apartment??? Coz my parking is outside the building plus i have to go upstairs then only go to the elavator a.k.a lift... such a bummer!! I know they invent a small trolley to help woman carry thier things but it does not apply to me!!! Thinking about that.. i slowly unload my stuff from my shopping cart..tsk tsk... and i took ones that is most in need. Still i got back with 1 big plastic bag! And i was praying if i can get parking near the apartment stairs.. tsk tsk... i reach my apartment and darn it!! I have to carry those 2 big plastic bags with my handbag..( i know i sounded like a drama queen) but its heavy!! And i think i can rip off my back just like that... and this is the time i really miss guy companion.. call me clingy but im used to have guy carrying stuff for me. Im not demanding ehehehe coz he was my x-bf before and its nice to have someone who can carry your thing and the grocery.. And im thankful for man had been created to help us woman to carry heavy things!! Ahahaha we woman are such delicate creatures.. and witty too ahahahah ( evil laugh).. anyways as im sobbing while bringing my grocery.. i reach the elevator and reach my apartment door!! There you go!! I did it!! I DID IT!!! I manage to carry my grocery without man's help!!! Tsk tsk i need a hunky arm next to me!! I dont mind skinny too ahahah as long as there's guy to help me out with carrying things! Guys.. what will i ever do without you..~wink!wink~

|

2 Comments


psss....cik kak.
buat le perenggan. payah adik nak baca.
plz pity my sore eyes...;p


tsk tsk.. okies...
terima kasih atas komen membina ~wink~
tuh dah geram sangat.. ahahah

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.