0

Identity

Posted by Eliz on 11:42 PM
Okies.. so i know i havent drop by here for a bit coz im tight up with work and also with outing. Internet at home have been giving me headache also.. darn it..my best friend is going to move this friday so like usual.. its me who have to help her to move her things.. hehehee... she's be staying quite a distance and im not sure wheter i will be "rajin" or not to visit her at Bukit Bintang.. that place is always packed up!

Anways, when both of us survey to which apt she move.. she call agent and identified her as "*Mer" where close friend and family call her "*Meri" (*not real name)... Why is it like that? Because both of us.. we like to group our aquitance.. according to thier relationship and thier importance to us..

Younger days.. when clubbing..i used to refer myself as "......"not my real name or if i like someone i will use partial of my real name.. and my friend will use the name "sherry" lol!! Yes i know.. why? Well its easy.. trust issue...

I mean im sure there's someone like me out there having problem giving real name until we really are comfortable with you and trust you.. then only you are invited to our trust circle of friends.... who's with me on this? Har..har,.. har...

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.