4

Bounce Bounce

Posted by Eliz on 4:12 AM
Ari nieh.. as usual i went to work with jeans.. but today a bit melampau skit coz i use jeans and with casual shirt but what the heck inside office i wear blazzer.. yes i love my job and i do love the fact that i can wear anything i like.. Long time before i've been critized big time by NY due to my obession going to work with flat pump and strips socks! Yes!! It's a white socks with red strips and when i walk people can actually sees that! I know it doesnt matter but what i care! Hahaah i know NY was really annoyed..Ngeh Ngeh!!

And my new year resolution is to wear something decent to work! Hahah and so far i've been sticking to it. Not more the "auntie" look to work and no more "sloppy" looks.. although i do miss going to work like going to pasar malam~wink! wink!

Heheheh so as i go out for lunch... im shaking a lil bit of botty.. ahhaahh perasan superrr model! :p uwekkk....But i notice something today.. why is it lots of staring my boobies..?? Okiesla maybe a bit too direct.. lemme change it.. why are they staring at my lovely hump??

U know.. girls hear me out.. i know most of you having the same problem like me.. uncivilize people will do the sound or just softly says.. "wow"!! I hate that!! i really really hate that!! Today i didnt wear anything thight nor did i wear something transparent...

The same thing happen to shopping mall before.. a guy pass by me and says.. i would love to have some of that tonite! Damn!!! At that point of time i almost wanna scream at him...Good thing there's no physical contact but how many times girls.. you felt threaten with that kind of comment? I mean you dont feel real safe isn't it?

Once i went for an interview, i wear really decent clothing.. and during the innterview session, the interviewer hardly look at me!!! Damn him... all the while he keep on focusing on my hump! Good thing i dont use my hump to get a good position at work place.. I know and i heard actually few women will do whatever it takes to go top... Aint me.. im more than happy to be a 'busuk' traveller.. ahahaha

When will this harrasment stop?? Hehehe itu pasal la aku suka auntie look.. at least nobody will pay attention.. ngeh ngeh and its safe too..

|

4 Comments


hello pompuan...you just not dressed like auntie, but more to cina bukit. Dan ko sendiri selalu merungut kalau jalan dengan aku bila lepas ofis...ko cakap

"aku rasa macam aku nie maid ko je. hampes betul..."

and that ur fault ye...bukan maksud aku dress hebat, tp agak kemas skit dr ko...heheheh.

tp stoking belang2 with corak2 baju and pump shoes..uuuuiiikkkk....menakutkan.
dan aku tak kesah ko nak dress camna, asalkan yg dalam mesti bersih dan umpp. Sebab in case jadi apa2..tak ke malu, dokter tengok pakai spenda barai...hahahaha.


wahahaha mmg la bersih cuma corak stokin and baju jer tak menarik har har.. nasib baik stokin tuh ilang.. tak jumpa doh!!! ahahaah


breast is the only focal point for a male's eyes and hands.


indeed mz n.. indeed.. har harr

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.