0

Wedding

Posted by Eliz on 3:05 AM

Here i am.. at Starbucks.. just browsing and talking to my mysterious Mr. V.. hehehe and while talking... my sister call... and after she call.. its suddenly hit my mind to look at her wedding pic.. and this is my fav pic.. coz they way the look at each other is so full of love and they like totaly in love with each other.. i dont really fancy the pose the took at the studio its like fake.. like they also.. eh eh.. "mau buat ini pose ka?"


It kindda kill their spontaneous in love vibe.. ehhe anyway... here's the happy couple.. and at this moment also we all excited to wait for our 1st nephew.. huhu my sister in law expected due this 7th of March...
Apart from that.. during my sis's wedding tak kurang jugak ader org try match make... telling his son this and this and looking for a nice woman.. lol dude.. you want to match me with ur son but you dont even ask ur son.. i mean poor guy... he could have gf! Lol but his dad didnt acknowledge that...
Being the eldest sis.. i usually "kena" la with this kind of ques.." when is ur turn.. ur sister overtake you".. Gosh only NY know how i feel during that time... i really feeling soo Bridget Jones.. I gain weight drastically that time.. i have problem into fitting to a bride'smaid clothes.. argue with the that bitch from kedai pengantin.. Siegh!!!
But i will do it all over again.. coz its my sister wedding and if i can turn back the time.. i wld definitly throw tomatoes to that bitch and make a mess at her wedding shop.. harrr harrrrr

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.