2

My Best Friend's Wedding

Posted by Eliz on 2:26 AM
Last sunday, 22 March 2009, it was my bestfriend's wedding at Masjid KLCC... yes my bestfriend's wedding.. hahaha maybe my time will be soon? Perhaps..perhaps..perhaps.. hahaah ..

It was a chaotic day.. i think during wedding its always chaotic.. ahah But some of my task are to be a PA and Kuli Batak on that day.. ahaha.. I was assign to pick up the Mak Andam at KLCC Bus Station to show her my friend's wedding.

Good thing i have assistant Kuli Batak/ Driver with me... ahahah.. Terima Kasih Prebet NY. This are some of the pictures taken on that day :

Prebet NY with Jarno a.k.a The Groom. He was pretty calm on his wedding day.. :P

Yeap that me... the Ayam Katik...but bear in mind im still the General!! Hahahahahaah.. The lovely Bride.. Rossa & Groom Jarno... heheeh oii yang.. sorg sorg la aku nak Man Hunt pas nieh.. heheh NY are in or not? During the ceremony.. Jarno and Rosmala Mohsin ( Bride and Groom) pssst: The Tok Kadi seems to be a funny man too.. hahahaah.. and poor Tok Kadi has to translate to English too


Yeap yeap berangan jap pakai crown.. heeheh terasa sangat cam zaman medival where im the queen!! Harrr Har.. Harr... Bow to me thy loyal subject!! Bow!!!! Harrr...

Okies this is The Queen's assistant a.ka. assistant General on that day... Wieh Prebet our Captain married already... we need to stratergize and be the ring hunt now! Hahaah I cant believe i would be one of them.. huhu hungry ring hunter ;p
Adusss aku nak upload lagi gambar.. internet pulak very slow.. Benci laaaaaaa






|

2 Comments


oh....napelah ko msti letak pic bakal contessa itu?


oii NY aku suka laaaa

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.