1

PIMP mY BloG

Posted by Eliz on 1:47 AM
Atas sebab-sebab busy to the extreme maka i couldnt right my entry here although i have tons to say but heheh first and foremost.. about my blog. Yes i've been hearing lots of complain saying that my blog layout.. Hahaha thanks Miz N for your frankiness (:P) eheheh telling me that you wont read my blog if im not ur friend.

Tsk tsk .... im so grateful coz ur my freind which means ur obliged to read it! ahahaha that's the unspoken pledge of sister hood .. btol tak?? Pompuan complicated skit.. they have to pandai pandai jaga ati kawan.. Ngeh ngeh and im blessed and proud to be woman!!!

Anways.. my blog new look.. i really have to show my gratitude to miss NY-OUT OF MY MIND-
Yes my new blog courtesy of NY kindness to pimp my blog last Monday.. eheheh.. thanks NY!!!! And congratulation to you for getting PAkcik Phsyco.. ahahahah in your life...

Yeahhhh... my blog has been pimped!!!!!

Thank you MTV.. thank you NY for pimping my blog :P

|

1 Comments


welcome...
and thakiu for u wish dgn pck saiko.
kalau dia benar2 tak saiko...amin.
kalau dia betul2 saiko....arghh..mmpuslah aku..

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.