2

Calm

Posted by Eliz on 6:37 PM
Today i felt certain calmness in my head.. feel peaceful.. this is coz my boss not in!! Yeeehaa!! Hehehe so i pun browse internet.. chat with my friends.. but NY is too busy today, not even online.. Hahaha.. so as i browse the internet i saw something up at our immigresion website, posting there's work and holiday program at australia.

Pom! I read it immediately and i started to day dream, thinking about i wanna take 1 month unpaid holiday and go sit and work my ass at Australia, then i call NY informing her coz id know i would need partner in crime to initiate this kind of madness.. ahahah

And so i talk to my other friend Milano, then she ask me wheter im sure i wanna go there and ask wheter i have sufficient fund. Then i tld her well i have sufficient fund for the tickets.. ahahah. Then she tld me in this kind of shit would wanna see our financial means.. i was like shit! Why oh why it has to be complicated!!! So i think im goona ditch this plan for the time being.

Few years back.. Xperanza .. my friend.. YO! NY.. i met her last week.. she came all the way from sabah.. heeheh.. Xperenza did ask me wheter i wanna got to NZ with her for 3 months and work in an apple farm!!! Plucking apple!!! Hahah how wicked is that.. But off course it never come true coz my other friend from NZ told me its an insane idea plus i wont last that long plucking apple!! Hahah thank you sir!!

And so that's the story how im still stuck at KL.. oh! Another one attempt to go abroad.. ahah.. i was really heartbroken before and i started to look for jobs abroad.. yes my insanity start to hit me..got an offer to teach at Honduras on voluntary basis (lebih kurang cam Beth keja kat peace corp).. ahaha then again my x-bf stop me from doing something insane.. and i almost wanted to go to Samui to teach.. again my other friend stop me... giesh i didnt know that it will be so much trouble... hahah

Well im saying that coz i got my sanity back, and i sit put at KL still and just do normal travelling. Until now i am still a bit calm but who knows when my insanity start to hit me again!! Yeeha!!

|

2 Comments


ralit lak main hangman ko kat bawah nie.

Copyright © 2009 Free Spirited All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.